I’ve just purchased a ticket to visit the upcoming wedding upmarket! This fantastic event is organised by Justine from Perth Upmarket and hosted by Mosmans Restaurant, whose website has great information for Brides researching reception venues.
The upcoming Wedding Upmarket is about connecting brides-to-be with 30 uber-talented local designers to create a truly personalised, custom and handcrafted wedding. This is the perfect time for brides planning for 2012 weddings to start connecting with talented wedding artisans, and for brides like me who are still planning and organising their 2011 weddings!
When: Saturday 13th August 2011
Time: 10am to 4pm
Where: Mosman’s Restaurant, 15 Johnson Pde Mosman Park
Prepaid Ticket Cost: $20 pp, $38 for duo, $55 for trio or $72 for quad
Door Price: $25 pp or $48 duo or $70 for trio or $92 for quad
Payment methods – cash (on the day) or credit card/EFTPOS
What you will enjoy
– Access to the Wedding Upmarket Event to peruse the wares of over 30 designers in one place at one time plus access to our “Upmarket Handpicked” showcase designs
– Unique wedding upmarket tote bag- bride or groom/friend bag (limited numbers and guaranteed for prebooked tickets) ..Whispers are it might include a $50 Keturah Day Spa voucher!!
– Upmarket Inspiration book which includes designer listings, tips of the trade and the secrets behind a great wedding, design ideas as well as a note section. (limited numbers and guaranteed for prebooked tickets)
– A glass of sparking or tea/coffee.
– Chance to win $200 Mosman’s Restaurant voucher.
I’m hoping to enjoy some bubbles, take in the relaxing water views, connect with other wedding mad people and find some fresh ideas and inspiration to help my planning!